This competitively priced Strip Heater and Repeat Bending Fixture can be used with most thermoplastics. Robust lockable support bars are provided for the thermoplastic sheet to rest on while being heated.
An adjustable angle stop is provided as part of the protractor mechanism to aid accurate repetitive bending, and a clamp locks the bending frame at the desired bending angle to allow the plastic to cool.
A heating off switch is also provided. The heater reflector may be removed for cleaning.
As with all Copyright equipment, safety has been a design priority. The metal body is fully earthed to the supply and the radiant heater silica sheathed. To protect the user against accidental electric shock a Residual Current Device is supplied as a standard feature. A time switch is also provided to ensure that the equipment switches off automatically if left unattended.
An ideal product to accurately bend small batch sheet thermoplastic.
- Angle protractor with stop for accurate repeat bending
- Bending frame position clamp
- Lockable support bar
- Spring loaded material clamp
- Heating off switch
- Electronic Timer and Power Controller
- Residual Current Device (RCD)
- Ease of use
- Powerful 750 watt stainless steel heating element
- Maximum bend: Length 500mm
- Material thickness: 1.5 to 6mm
- Maximum Bend angle: 0-165 degrees
- Voltage: 240 volts 50Hz
- Heater power: 500 watts
- Length: 750mm
- Depth: 460mm
- Height: 220mm
- Weight: 9 Kilos
- Carton size: 790 x 230 x 270mm